Friday, April 10, 2020

Progress Update : Pre-MCO (Before 18th March isolation)

Welp...time does fly sooooo fast.

Hye guys.

Time to provide some hobbying updates.
From Jan until March there were some progress done.
Unfortunately like always real life works interfere and I was unable to do update until now.

As all of you might aware, Papa Nurgle have set his eyes at our world right now, spreading the virus to almost all countries including Malaysia. The gov have launched Movement Control Order (basically isolation) and all of us are affected by this order.

Anyway, here's are the updates:
I've painted some Battlefront's Tanks minis which I have in the backlog; the American and British.

American Tanks

British Tanks
By completing them, I have completed my collection of Late War TANKS. I know these are not the complete range by Battlefront, but at least I have a decent pool of tanks to choose from to play. Another thing to take note that I did not paint them historically accurate. This is due to my limited knowledge of the actual history color schemes and my limited paint stock.

These are the Germans and Soviet tanks, all of them are not counted as they were painted way before on 2019.

German tanks

Soviet tanks
On the side note, I've also assembled some Ogors and Bonereapers from the GW Feast of Bones boxset. Shame I did not take come pictures of the WIP.

Until next time.
Stay safe everyone ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment