Tuesday, April 14, 2020

MCO Activities Update - 02

Hi guys.

More updates on hobbying activities during MCO period.

1) Playing games

So like everyone else during the lockdown, I'm itching to play some game. And due to the isolation, solo play is the only option for the time being. Luckily I found a copy of solo rules for TANKS in GF9 TANKS Fan Facebook group. Kudos to Jonathan Peace for the rules, it is simple enough for a game and not too hard for anyone to understand and play.

So for the game, I played a 50 points game with American (me) versus German (AI):

American List
1) Sherman 76 + Baby Richard
2) Sherman 75 + Best Job I Ever Had

German List
1) Panzer IV + Joseph-Wilhelm Rettermeier
2) Panzer IV

American List - 50 points

German List - 50 points

Battle location & initial formation
The solo rules - AI system

The Sherman 76 managed to killed the first Panzer IV after a few rounds of shooting, but then was killed by the second Panzer IV. However in Final Fury he managed to gave critical damage to the Panzer IV. I won with the Sherman 75 remaining as the second Panzer IV blew himself up as he failed his critical save.

Here are some photos of the games I managed to take:











It was a fun game. The AI system is easy and random enough for the German tanks to give some fight to the American tanks. Kudos again to Jonathan Peace for the rules. Definitely will play again later.

2) Clearing some backlog

So I managed to get to clear another Gundam backlog.




Keeping the momentum going!!!! Will be clearing all the backlog by MCO period ends, which means I can buy more. Wahahahaha!!!!

Until then.
Stay safe guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment