Saturday, January 30, 2021

Tank battle & boardgames

 Hi guys.

Hope all of you are well.

Here in my place we are currently under 2nd lockdown (not so strict like previous ones), so it is quite a hassle. My workplace also is relocating to a bigger place, so real life is hectic right now.

Nevertheless, the Nurglings is clocking intense overtime here. We have a record high Covid-19 number yesterday, and pray to God Emperor it WILL get worse in coming days. So, please take care of your hygiene, wear mask and use hand sanitizer, and keep your social distance while outside, etc.

Okay, let's move on.


1) TANK game

First game of the year. We did a 3-way brawl 50 point between me (Soviet), Wifey (US) and Son (German). It's more like an introduction game again for my son and a first time for my wife. Very basic setup and battlezone for fun play.


Intense battle happened, mostly between me being targeted by Wifey and Son (as usual). They tag-team bullying me until I lose my first tank before their alliance broke down. The German defeated first before I lose my final tank to my wife. She won (again!!!!)





As usual, the other 2 kids want to join the fun as well. So we played the game in the midst of yelling and crying :)


2) More boardgames

Yes, I'm still drown in my greed to acquire more boardgames and I DO NOT regret it (wink wink). I got these games after stumbled into a chance to get them at a decent price. Just received it last few days and yet to play. So excited to start playing these. I choose these type of game for visualization effect during gameplay with my wife and son. With miniatures in sight, the game will be more engaging and exciting to see rather than just holding cards during gameplay.


Looking forward for more games and play more games...wahahahaha!!!!


Till then guys.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment