Tuesday, January 5, 2021

HELLO 2021!!!!!

Hey guys!!

It's great to see you all again.

First and foremost.....


Yeaahhh....so Papa Nurgle still ain't letting us go that easily. A lot of things happened last year and we are still alive and kicking....and of course hobbying.

Cliché as it might be, I'm gonna look back and see how much last year resolution was completed, and to make new one this year.

Without further a do....this is the 2020 resolution list I've made and we see how much is completed.


1) Clear my backlogs. FAILED

Ouch...just started and failed already? Damn....well, at least last year I've managed to clear almost half of the pile (Gundam & TANKS)..so remaining with GW stuffs....a whole lot of it.


2) Make a gaming table for myself. DONE

Yup. Made a gaming table during the MCO for the tabletop game baby!!!!


3) Make terrain for the table.  DONE

In a nick of time I managed to made a complete terrain for TANKS.


4) Play some games. DONE

Mostly played was TANK, and board games.


5) Post update on this blog. DONE

Have made monthly posting...however unable to reach personal target of 2 post per month.

Result: 4 of 5....not bad


So, this year resolution will be:

1) Clearing the backlog. No brainer. I want to buy new stuffs, so of course I need to clear the backlog.

2) Made more terrain for my table. As of now I only complete for 1 system (FoW & TANKS), so need to make some for WH40K & AoS.

3) Play more games!!!!! Need to made time to play more tabletop game.. apart from boardgame of course.

4) Post update on this blog. This year I will again try to get 24 posts by the year end. So more gaming = more posting.


That's all for now.

We will see how the progress in this year will be.

Until then. 

Take care

 

No comments:

Post a Comment