Monday, June 29, 2020

WIP : Painting GW Stuffs - Part 01

Hi Gents.

Continuing the spirit of hobbying post-MCO, Since I've painted some GW stuffs previously before the lockdown on March, I decided to resume my painting work despite having low count of usable paint. 

So, these are the minis painted pre-MCO; a Stormcast, an Orruk Megaboss & an Ogor Tyrant. 


and this is what I resumed.



The Ossiarch Bonereaper & Ogor minis are from Feast of Bones boxset I purchased last year. My intention for these boxset apart from trying my hands on Age of Sigmar games, I want to use these minis for RPG. As all knows, GW have great collection of awesome looking minis especially AoS range and fitting for RPG plays...hence the collection starts. Hopefully if my wallets allowed, I want to have a good range of minis to prepare for that.

So, after few days painting, some of the minis are done. I took the Petrified Elite paint scheme and adjusted to whatever paint I have left to get as close as possible to the scheme. So you can see in the future some repeating color scheme across my minis due to my limited paint collection.






After this I will be continuing this range to complete my Feast of Bones stuffs before moving to other GW stuffs. So much to paint :)

Until then.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment