Tuesday, June 2, 2020

MCO Activities Recap

Hi guys.

Back to the work desk 😓
Started my work on 1st June as the government loosen up their CMCO restriction for some businesses. The bosses are dying to get the operation up & running again (we also feels the same).

Anyway, for 75 days of MCO from 18 March till 31st May, it was a well spent time for me personally. I got to spent my best bonding time with my kids, gave all my attention to the wife, having time to de-clutter my home, and obviously immersed myself in my hobby stuffs.

So, achievement during the lockdown:

1) Made myself a gaming table
2) Played some games (tabletop & board game)
3) Clearing backlog...well almost all

Not a big achievement if compared to other people, they sure did wayyyyyyy better than me. But still proud at myself for managed to get things done during the isolation period. Playing games are definitely the best part, not only I finally can quenched my dice rolling craving, but managed to made my wife appreciate all the "junks" (that's what she called them) that I have been stashing for a long time. To be able to see her enjoys beating her husband in board games sure made all of these worthwhile.

As a recap, these are the kits I've managed to build:

1) Gundam - HG BF Hi-Mock
2) Gundam - HG IBO Hyakuren
3) Gundam - HG-OO GN-X
4) Gundam - HG-OO GN-X III ESF Type
5) Gundam - HG-OO Exia
6) Gundam - HG IBO Barbatos Lupus Rex
7) LBX - Pandora
8) LBX - Nemesis





Hope I can keep the momentum and spirit going after this.
It is already in a good pace, and I really hope I can squeeze in my hobby time as the work have taken over my life again.
We'll see how things fare out in the future.
It is my 2020's resolution to keep my hobby alive.

Ending of my useless rant now.
Until next time guys.
Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment