Saturday, May 16, 2020

MCO Activities Update - 05

Hi guys.

Just a quick update on hobbying activities during the lockdown.

Clearing more backlog

So this time around I managed to built my final Gundam backlogs.
These are Exia & Barbatos Lupus Rex.



Exia done



Barbatos Lupus Rex done
So now I have cleared another backlog pile. WOOOHOOOO!!!!! (for now of course)
Can start purchasing more ;)

I am left with some LBX's kits, odd kits and finally GW stuffs.
The GW stuffs will be the last ones to be tackled as it involves painting, and my paint stock have dried & depleted. Need to replenish back before start to paint anything.

FYI, the gov now have loosen up the MCO to Conditional MCO (CMCO) by allowing businesses & industries to start again, my Management have decided to start resuming operation back on 1st June.

As my leisure time now officially shortened, I just have to make due as much as I can.

Until next time.
Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment