Monday, May 11, 2020

MCO Activities Update - 04

Hi guys.

Hope everyone still okay during this extended lockdown period.

More updates on my hobbying stuff:

Clearing more backlog

Since the last post until now, I've managed to built another 2 kits from my Gundam pile; GN-X and GN-X III ESF Type plamos. These are from Gundam OO Series.

1) GN-X




2) GN-X III ESF Type




Not much can be done in these last few days due to fasting month, time is quite limited. Nevertheless, the Gundam backlog pile now left with Exia & Barbatos Lupus Rex. Once I've built them, Gundam backlog pile is no more. Wahahahahaha!!!! Can start shopping again ;)

Later, there will be some LBX's, odd kits and GW stuffs need to be cleared.

The Federal government have announced another extension of the MCO into Conditional MCO, meaning some business can be re-open back. Hopefully I can clear the Gundam pile before my work start again.

Stay safe guys.
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment