Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Paints!!!! ....& Boardgames

 Hi guys.

Hope all of you are in good health.

Finally the gov. have lifted up the travel restriction and CMCO in most places, so all of us now can have a breather. However, please take care as Covid cases number is still high. Take care of your hygiene, always wear mask and use hand sanitizer, keep your social distance while outside and etc.

Okay, moving on.


1) Paints & Painting GW Stuffs

So, after a long procrastinating....I have finally bought some paints to replaced the expired ones. 


Now, losing excuse to being lazy, I am now resuming painting my Ossiarch Bonereaper minis.





Finish my 3rd Morghast. Eyeing to complete the last one before month's end. I still have a boatload of minis begging to be completed.


2) Playing board games

Got myself buying more boardgames...just....can't...stop. So as usual my lovely wife is my sparring partner on trying these games, which in most of the times winning even though she is not a avid gamer (hmmmm...)

Ticket to Ride

Pandemic

Patchwork

Chabyrinthe

The Cikgu Life (local game)

Usually when I got new games, I will always do a playthrough for a couple of times to judge the difficulty of the games before I get my son to play along in the next session. In this way I can know if he can cope up with the mechanism of the game or will be confused by it during his play. I don't want that as it will made difficult for him to understand and enjoy the game.

So that's all for now.

Stay safe guys.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment