Saturday, January 4, 2020

..and I shall HOBBYING again !!!

Greeting guys!

Still not to late to wish new year to all, so...

Ok, first off.

It has been quite a loooooong time since my last update. A lot of things happened during that time...we moved home, got a new job, spawned more minions, and trying to survive with every scrap we have back then.

I'm now a father of 3 energetic kids and we have pretty much settled down and stabilized our lives in the new environment. So now I have a bit of extra time again.

So like everybody else, new year comes with new resolution. Myself included as well.
For this year, I am trying to get into my hobby life again...at least a part of it.

My resolution for this year are:

1) Clear my backlogs. I've been collecting some stuffs during the hiatus such as Feast of Bones, Renegades & some Gundam figurines. So for this year my plan is to build & paint all these backlogs.

2) Make a gaming table for myself. After the stuffs got painted surely we need some place to play, right?

3) Make terrain for the table. This one I set apart from the table as it will have it's own timeline to get completed.

4) Play some games. With all the little time I've got I will try to squeeze in a few games throughout the year.

5) Post update on this blog. I'm trying to make this blog as my 'diary' for hobbying related stuffs. So I intended at least to post an update or progress of the resolution in every 2 months or so.

Well, this is it then.
It will be my resolution for this year and we will see throughout the year if I can clear all of these.

I'm back baby!!! (or is it maybe?)
Until next time. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment