Monday, October 8, 2012

French Combat Company - Turn 5 & Bugs...

Case Yellow Campaign......not in good condition. My French army still being overwhelmed by the Germans. The loss in battle on last Friday sure making us Frenchies getting further from our victory. The fight between me & Nahri didn't go as intended. Even I've managed to reached my objective, I failed to kill his tank & capture the objective..huhuhu





Next week will be the final battle..must make the German team just settle with a draw ;)

On the other note...my 3rd Big Momma for WH40K has complete. Now I have 3 Tervigons to spam the table with gaunts wahahahaha!!!!!! :D



Now I've just need to paint up 20 gaunts & my 1K list will be complete, though I'll be using proxy bases as spammed gaunts for time being hehehehe

Sorry for the photos quality, I took them using my phone camera...not that bad but ain't that good either. My beloved DSLR won't be available for time being so please bear with me ;)

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Great progress! Good luck this Friday with the campaign finale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nids heavies are looking great. Would hate to face that across the table. Well done man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! :)
    I'm looking forward for my 1st WH40K game next month

    ReplyDelete