Friday, September 4, 2020

Boardgames & Cardgames

 Hi guys.

So...my painting work is temporary on hiatus due to several reasons, which all related to real life issues. Kinda super busy with the job right now, so I was unable to dedicate my time for the painting work.

However, the silver lining is that my boatload of boardgames / cardgames orders have arrived during these time, and me and wifey had a blast playing them.

Taco vs Burrito

Splendor

Bears vs Babies

Unstable Unicorns

Dungeon Mayhem

Exploding Kitten

Deep Sea Adventure

Local game - Saidina

Local game - Nak Makan Apa

It is really pleasant to see and knows that my wife like and enjoying these games. A lot of the game I purchased are a quick play type, so we can played a few rounds before switching to other games. And steadily she won quite a few of them now.

During my purchase I noticed that there are games made locally. There are retro games such as Saidina (which mimic Monopoly) and the "new gen" games like Nak Makan Apa card games. The new gen games are more inclined to quick play types, which is my preference for now. I am still waiting for another batch of local games to arrive to play.

Another preference of mine now is to purchase family type game. I am starting to get my eldest son to get into the hobby / games as he grows up. Think it as a way to train his cognitive, decision making and problem solving....and for him to have fun as well.

The other two kids....well, when time comes.

Uninvited player displaying dissatisfaction

So to sum up, PLAY MORE GAMES!!!!!

See you next time.
Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment