Wednesday, April 22, 2020

MCO Activities Updates - 03

Hi guys.

Still staying strong in this extended MCO period.

Here's an update of my hobbying activities during the week:

Playing games

Finally after all these year I managed to persuade my wife to play some board games, since she mentioned having some dull times due to this lockdown. So I introduced some easy family friendly games for her to try like Catan, Bingo, Sushi Go, Uno and Saidina (Malaysian version of Monopoly).

Just a brief explanation; my wife is not a gaming person, especially tabletop / card game. To get her to accompany me playing one is hard enough, let alone participating in one. Fortunately due to this lockdown, she is willing to dip her toes in and to her surprise she enjoyed playing the games.

Catan board game

Bingo

Sushi Go Party card game

Uno card game

Saidina board game
It is refreshing to see her enjoy playing these games and get me to play whenever we have free times. Usually we play during the children afternoon nap time...we can get around 30 - 45 minutes of game play before they woke up and start terrorizing the living room. Our eldest son is showing interest to play and we allowed him to join for a few rounds until his attention focused elsewhere. For the other 2 kids, I just gave them some dice to roll and usually they will sat there playing until bored or one of them start crying.




So that's all for now. No backlog clearing was done for time being...I need to find back the motivation to start again.

Until next time.
Stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment